Categories

Saturday, January 26, 2013

QuikBit #13: Designing (JS Design)

      Wow, 2 posts in 10 minutes! Honestly though, I just didn't want to forget to post this.. This is an important topic for me. I have been designing for 'clients' for a while now, and I thought it was time to make a new logo for my service (JS Design). This logo is very simple, but completely custom and unique. I will use this as a watermark for proofs of photos, and photos that I create to post on my blog. Along with this logo, I will soon be creating a dedicated blog or website for my design. This site won't necessarily be for advertising my design services, but more for displaying my work. If your going to make a name for yourself, you have to show people what you can do! Although, there will be a "$5 Design" tab where you can email me and  i'll hook you up with a logo, flyer, etc. for only $5. I won't go into details about that, because I have a dedicated post coming tomorrow for that. But here is the new logo/watermark for JS Design. 



No comments:

Post a Comment