Categories

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Designing at Wire Munch

     Recently (by recently I mean today..) I got accepted for a designing position at Wire Munch. The majority of you reading this have no idea what this is. Wire Munch is a site that will not only post tech news, but also promote crowdfunding projects done trough Indiegogo, Kickstarter, etc. Check out there website, which is currently in alpha, and give them some ideas, feedback, and whatever you feel like really. Instructions on how to do this are implemented into that site as well. I will leave a link at the end of this post.
      So back to the designing job. It is a start-up foundation, so there is no pay yet. From what I have heard, I will be working along side one other designer, who I have yet to find out about. I am very excited for this opportunity. Not only to get my name out there, but to assist somebody else in their venture to start up something great!

Wire Munch Website (ALPHA): wiremunch.virb.com     <<< (just click it)

No comments:

Post a Comment