Categories

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blog Design Update

      As you notice when you get to my blog page, some things have changed. The first thing you'll notice is the new header. I thought it was time to update that banner since it is a new year. The next difference is the background color. Now this isn't a major change, but it definitely makes things pop out a little bit more. The actual blog post section in the middle has been expanded so that that is the biggest thing that you will notice on the page. The last thing is the gadgets. I used to have a transparent background on them, and that was nice for the burgundy blog theme. They have been updated with a black background, which gives you the ability to easily glance and find the gadget that you are looking for. My purpose in updating my blog was to make it a little bit easier on the eyes. I felt like there was to much going on with all the reds. That is all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment