Categories

Thursday, January 24, 2013

QuikBit #10: Pointless Palooza Post! (Px3)

      Contrary to the title, this post has nothing to do with any sort of palooza, I just had no better title for it, but I think Px3 or Triple P is catchy enough. On the other hand, the title does say pointless, and boy is it right! Or...I'm right... maybe wrong... contradicting.... OH WELL! I'm just posting this as a quick filler for the day! There is a little bit of information that I can give though. Obviously the WBS (Weekly Blogging Schedule) got a little bit altered. That's because last night I announced my 16GB NEXUS 7 GIVEAWAY! Yes, that most definitely deserves to be blown up in big ol' letters! This is a huge giveaway, so don't forget to check that post out HERE and watch the YouTube video embedded in that post for rules, etc, or check it out seperately HERE. This is just a thank you for the support thus far, and a great way to kick off the Gadgetech series. ( The Latest and Greatest Gadget news for You! ) But that's about it! Stay tuned for more!

Follow me on Twitter: @_JSoper ( Click the follow button to the right >>>>) 
YouTube: SuperTouch101 (ST101)
Google Plus: Jalen Soper
Check out gearpop.com for the latest gadgets!
More social networks coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment