Categories

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Future of this Blog

  Hey guys, I just wanted to give everybody a little bit of information about the future of this blog. As you have probably noticed, my last few posts have only been via Wire Munch or SFI. This is for good reason. I have slowly been weening myself away from posting to much direct content to this blog. Why is this? Well, because I am taking this blog in a new direction in order to pursue different things in my life.
 
   I have decided that I would like to focus a lot more time into Wire Munch and my designing. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging still, and will be doing that with the majority of my time, just not to this blog directly. I am a graphic designer first and foremost, but also a blogger. I design and write at Wire Munch, and a little bit at SFI two days a week. this blog will not be going anywhere, just the experience will change.

  What do I mean by "change"? What I mean is that the title, purpose, and audience will change. I am turning this site into more of a tech information hub. When I post, I will be sharing that post here, but just a preview like you have seen in my last posts. The title will be changed soon, but that is the main purpose. So don't leave, just get ready for some changes. The YouTube channel will not fall, though. I will be posting more on that come March. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment