Categories

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Blogging Schedule/Announcments

    Hey there everybody! I haven't posted in a few days as you can see. I was going through some things but it's all good now and I am back! While I was away, I planned out my new blogging schedule. No worries, I will still be posting every Monday-Thursday BUT a little bit differently.

    As I said in a previous post, I am now designing for wiremunch.com, and along with that I am posting on their blog every once and a while. Also, I am writing for my buddy Curtis over at SFI. I will be doing that every Monday and Wednesday. I actually just posted a blog around 20 minutes ago about the many versions of Android. Check that out! Anyways, with me designing pretty frequently now I find myself strapped for time to write on both his blog and my own. That said, I will not be posting directly to this blog on those two days. I will be leaving a snippet of my post on SFI here with a 'read more' link at the end, which will in turn transfer you to the post on his blog. This helps both him and I.

    So just a couple of announcements and changes, not to big of a deal. I'll still be writing and posting, just in a little bit of a different fashion. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment